Welcome NASRO Members
Mobile Forensic Essentials
Get Training and Tools
The National Association of School Resource Officers and DATAPILOT are proud to announce a training partnership for bringing much needed mobile forensic skills and software to school resource officers.
This new training program ensures that school resource officers across the country, are properly trained in mobile forensic essentials. SROs taking the training will be proficient in:
- How to acquire evidence from cell phones and other digital devices
- What types of evidence can be acquired from devices
- How to legally obtain and store acquired evidence
- Use cases for campus security and intelligence gathering to negate possible threats
- Chain of custody for digital evidence
This two-day training is a joint effort between NASRO, the preeminent source of training and support for SROs and DATAPILOT.
Location: Indian River State College (map)
Dates: December 4th and 5th (Mon & Tue)
- Certified Training with 30-day trial license of digital forensic acquisition and reporting software. $595.
- Certified Training with 1 year license of DATAPILOT digital forensic acquisition and reporting software. $1,495.
- Certified Training with DATAPILOT 10, digital forensic acquisition device. $2,995.
When registering for training, you can pay by credit card or select “Invoice Me” in the credit card dropdown box. Invoices will be emailed to the registered attendee. Class fees must be paid before attending class, with the deadline to hold your position Monday, November 20th. After November 20th there is an additional $ 25 fee for late registration.
NASRO Event Cancellations:
NASRO reserves the right to cancel or reschedule training. If NASRO cancels or reschedules training due to weather or unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of NASRO, you are entitled to a full refund, but NASRO is not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such cancellation. If NASRO cancels a training in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted at the email address you provided when registering, so please be sure to provide a valid email address.
Any Course with less than 15 registrations will be subject to cancellation.
The below information applies ONLY to regular courses, not conference.
Participant Cancellations and No-Show Policy:
Cancellation requests must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. A refund will be issued unless a credit for a future training course is specifically requested. Cancellations made within 3 days of the course start date, or no-shows, will forfeit all registration fees. No transfers between people will be permitted.
Late Registration Fees:
All registrations made within 10 business days of the course start date will incur a $25.00 late-registration fee.