Techno Security & Digital Forensics Conference
Techno Security & Digital Forensics Conference provides a unique education experience that blends together the digital forensics and cybersecurity industries for collaboration between government and private sectors. It has grown into one of the most important resources for corporate network security professionals, federal, state and local law enforcement digital forensic specialists, and cybersecurity industry leaders from around the world. The purpose is to raise international awareness of developments, teaching, training, responsibilities, and ethics in the field of IT security and digital forensics.
- Interview with Francis De Giorgio, Director Of Product Development
- Interview with Steve Lin, President, Susteen
- Susteen Releases a Game-changer in Mobile Forensics
- DATAPILOT Featured on PoliceOne.com
- Susteen Releases a Breakthrough Field Triage Device for Pulling Evidence From Cell Phones in Real-Time