National Cyber Crime Conference
Over the course of the past 8 years, the NCCC has become the premier annual cybercrime and digital evidence training event for law enforcement, prosecutors, and forensic examiners.
Attorney General Maura Healey, our partners in law enforcement training excellence, sponsors, and instructors invite you to take part in what promises to be another amazing training and networking event. Mark your calendars for three days of compelling instruction designed to help you conquer the most significant challenges in investigations and prosecutions involving digital evidence.
- Interview with Francis De Giorgio, Director Of Product Development
- Interview with Steve Lin, President, Susteen
- Susteen Releases a Game-changer in Mobile Forensics
- DATAPILOT Featured on PoliceOne.com
- Susteen Releases a Breakthrough Field Triage Device for Pulling Evidence From Cell Phones in Real-Time