IACP LEIT Conference-Portland
The IACP Technology Conference is a professional law enforcement event bringing together leading practitioners to explore unlimited opportunities for law enforcement to apply the latest technology to create efficient solutions to old problems and to keep pace with sophisticated cyber-enabled crimes. The 2019 conference featured 1,000 attendees, 50+ educational presentations, and 85 industry leading exhibitors.
The 2020 conference will be held May 12-14 at the Oregon Convention Center in Portland, Oregon. Click here to view the sustainability guidelines for the Convention Center.
- Interview with Francis De Giorgio, Director Of Product Development
- Interview with Steve Lin, President, Susteen
- Susteen Releases a Game-changer in Mobile Forensics
- DATAPILOT Featured on PoliceOne.com
- Susteen Releases a Breakthrough Field Triage Device for Pulling Evidence From Cell Phones in Real-Time