Conference on Crimes against Women
The goal of the Conference on Crimes Against Women is to provide practical instruction, using current information, the newest ideas and most successful intervention strategies, to those professionals responsible for combating the many and varied forms of crimes against women.
The Conference is conducted for the sole purpose of providing training to only those people employed by governmental or non-profit agencies in the fields of law enforcement, prosecution, social work, victim’s advocacy, therapy, probation/parole, campus safety and medicine who work directly with victims of crime.
- Interview with Francis De Giorgio, Director Of Product Development
- Interview with Steve Lin, President, Susteen
- Susteen Releases a Game-changer in Mobile Forensics
- DATAPILOT Featured on PoliceOne.com
- Susteen Releases a Breakthrough Field Triage Device for Pulling Evidence From Cell Phones in Real-Time